At Alpha Concepts, we utilise our process engineering know-how and experience in the water and wastewater sector to design custom treatment systems to meet site-specific needs.
We have the skills and experience to progress projects from the design phase through construction and implementation, to decommissioning.
Alpha Concepts designs and implements practical, effective solutions for:
- water and waste water treatment
- small and large-scale industrial process engineering
- environmental problems
Areas of Service
We Offer Services in the Following Areas:
Alpha Concepts is a chemical and environmental engineering consulting company specialising in water and wastewater treatment and industrial manufacturing solutions.
Alpha Concepts is based in Gladstone, Queensland and services clients across regional Queensland and throughout Australia.
Compliance and auditing
- Development approvals, compliance and auditing
- MEDLI analysis for application of treated water to land
- Process and chemical engineering consultation
- Environmental engineering consultation
- Process project management
- Process engineering design
- Development of technical training resources
- Provision of technical training
Treatment systems & manufacturing technology
- Design, supply and maintenance of septic and wastewater treatment systems
- Sale of cyanide wastewater treatment technology
- Sale of hydrogen cyanide and sodium cyanide manufacturing technology
Meet our team:
Darrin Marxsen / Principal Resources
Alpha Concepts’ Principal Resource, Darrin Marxsen, has extensive Process Engineering and Management experience. Darrin is a qualified Chemical Engineer of the University of Queensland and has also gained post-graduate qualifications in the fields of Management and Environmental Management.
Lukas Rehm / Process Engineer
Process Engineer Lukas Rehm has been involved in the production of biotics, and pharmaceuticals at a research level. As a Chemical and Biological Engineer from the University of Queensland he has a background in wastewater management, with practical experience.
We Believe in…
Quality and consistent work standards and conduct
Fairness, equity and respect towards others
Providing a safe and secure environment
Sharing responsibility for the success of the team and the company as a whole
A positive work culture to achieve sustained professionalism and our commitments to clients
Supplying individual and technically effective solutions to meet the needs of our clients
A business structure supported by providing outstanding customer service, quality of workmanship and administration to everything we do