Alpha Concepts can provide drinking water treatment plants to treat water from a range of sources, as well as recirculation and dosing systems to maintain the water quality during storage.
In addition, we also offer high level engineering skills to support you throughout the life cycle of your project.
We can help deliver your project from the cradle to the grave – from modeling and design, through the approvals process and implementation, to operation, optimisation, maintenance and decommissioning.
Key services include:
- Servicing & maintenance
- Performance improvement
- Statuatory conformance testing
- Plant augmentation & upgrades
- Staff training for optimum performance
Treatment plant services:
- Design & supply of treatment systems, including ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis techniologies
- Operation and maintenance services
- Supply of specific unit operation equipment & chemicals
- Troubleshooting existing plants
- Design and supply of expansions or modifications for existing plants
- Development of training materials and delivery of training to staff
- Development of Operation and Maintenance manuals
- Monthly/quarterly water quality monitoring and NATA-certified analysis
- Process Engineering requirements such as PID, PFD, mass and energy balancing
Compliance and monitoring:
- Development approvals
- Third party and compliance auditing
- NATA-certified water and groundwater quality analysis